Benefits of Becoming a SomaFlow™ Therapist
Benefits of SomaFlow™ Certification
Expand and Strengthen Your Healing Skills
- Reduce Client Pain More Rapidly: Develop the ability to eliminate client’s pain more quickly and effectively than with other therapies
- Increase Client Emotional Blockage: Help clients move better, end chronic muscle pain and release emotional blockages stored in the soft tissue
- Increase Client Flexibility: Learn new effective approaches for strength, flexibility and changing limited belief systems
- Treat Client Connective Tissue: Acquire a more effective, intuitive way to erase, treat connective tissue and chronic pain patterns
- Expand Surgery Solutions: Offer pre and post-surgery solutions
- Grow the Power of Your Touch: Educate the power of your human touch and profound skills to find body patterns while reversing dysfunctional structures in the skeletal body
- Heal Yourself: Experience greater ability to heal yourself
- Integrate East and West: Learn healing concepts from both Eastern and Western philosophy
Grow Your Business and Advance Your Career
- Grow Skills: Broaden your skills, knowledge, experience and mastery as a health professional
- Attract Higher Prices: Expand your physical therapy practice to include a high paying modality. Provide your clients a valuable new offering for which they are willing to pay more.
- Follow Your Calling: Tap into your higher calling as a healer
- Explore the Human Body: Tap into your limitless potential in body exploration
- Advance Your Career: Advance your professional career by continually improving and adding valuable skills
- Expand Your Reach: Experience customers seeking you out locally, nationally and globally
- Increase Client Retention: Clients who experience better results become long-term loyal customers.
- Achieve Financial Success: Earn a better income and create financial success
- Lengthen Your Productive Years: Be able to work anywhere for an extended period of time, into your senior years. You can sustain a longer career since it’s generated by chi and not hard on your body.
Benefits Based on Modality
- Attract and secure high-income clients into your physical therapy practice
- See your clients experiencing better, more rapid and long-lasting results
- Upgrade your Yoga practice by upgrading your Yoga base with higher income clients
- Reach parents of Yoga students
- Attract higher attendance and more consistent participation
- See more long-term progress in your students and clients
- Take your therapy to the next level of treatment success
- See even better results and longer lasting effects with your manual therapies
- Raise your prices as you attract higher income clients willing and able to pay more for the value you deliver.
Schedule a Meet and Greet with Glenn & Shoshi
Learn How You Might Become a Certified SomaFlow Therapist!